Burning Rose
this site the web

Washington DC Day 2

Today, not really much happened. I slept in like crazy because of not sleeping at all for the past couple of days. I had to go to the store and get a towel and some soap because I wasn’t staying in a hotel anymore. I bought a map of D.C. so that I could know where to go. I met up with Matt later, and he introduced me to some of his friends. One of his friends agreed to do the interview for me and gave me some good stuff. Everything I’ve gotten so far has been usable so I feel really happy about that. We ate and talked with his roommate a bit while I figured out what to do for tomorrow. I think I’ll head toward the White House area first, then the Washington Monument. Today has just really been a day to prepare me for tomorrow.

While we were eating dinner, we spoke with some of his friends Paul and I can’t remember the girl’s name. But they were just telling me a lot of what God has been speaking to them lately, and a lot of it is the same thing that God has been speaking to a lot of other people I know. It is just amazing to see God moving. We knew a while back that it was going to begin. Now it is beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies